Halloween Costume Inspiration:
i <3 her classic beauty!
My Orange Michele Jellybean in the flesh!!!
I am a huge fan of NICE WATCHES. I am definitely a watch person- along with being a shoes, clothes, purses, and accessory person as well…
Sometimes this can become a challenge because I feel like my wish list is never ending and crazy! By the time I save up for the next item on my list, I already have a few more items I can’t afford added onto the master list. I know many girls have a hard time deciding which watch will be best for them! I am a “big” watch person, but if you have similar style to me, this list may be a good guide for you to get a nice, and affordable watch!
Watches that I have:
1. Michael Kors Black Ceramic Watch is great because it is big and matches with everything! You can buy this watch at NORDSTROM for about $300.
2. Full Blooded Swatch Watch in Gold! I LOVE this versatile, fun, and slightly flashy watch that I can always count on to go well with any gold or silver accessories You can easily get this on Amazon for about $180.
3. The Michele Extra Large Deco is my FAVORITE. I can hardly take it off my wrist. It is an amazing watch, but it is about $500 and can be purchased at NORDSTROM. The best part about the Michele Watches are the interchangeable bands, you will see why they are so convenient below!
Mine in the near future:
1. I LOVE this Toy Watch. I am thinking this is going to be my Christmas present from my boyfriend It is about $335 from NORDSTROM
2. This Michele Black Classic Sport Sail Watch will be an amazing new addition to my Michele Watches collection! The best part is that I only have to purchase the case which will be about $300. I get to use the band from my Extra Large Deco on this Sport Sail case which saves me a lot of money!
3. This Michele Jellybean is the active sports watch that I have been waiting for!!! My mom bought it for me for my birthday, but since it’s on backorder, I’m not exactly sure when it will be in my hands, hopefully soon! This is an ADORABLE watch for only about $200.
In the Far Future:
One day this BEAUTIFUL Michele Noir Watch will be mine
What I got recently:
So, I am absolutely loving the Dermalogica SkinCare Line. It is sold at my aunts salon and used at many upscale salons and spas because it is a skincare line that definitely shows RESULTS. It sells itself!!!! I don’t even have bad skin, but it is very gentle, and refines any imperfections. I loved the Special Cleansing Gel and Active Moist Daily and Nighttime Moisturizer that I even got their most popular item- Daily Microfoliant to add to my collection. If you would like a chance to try these amazing products please enter my Giveaway! It is super easy and you can read the rules on the giveaway tab at the top of the page. These products are sold exclusively and they are expensive, you can call my aunts salon and place a dermalogica order at any time, and even get a free over-the-phone skincare regime put together that will match your skin type! Call (954)341-0606 and ask for Barbara!
So tonight was Fashion’s Night Out, and if you made a purchase on ToryBurch.com of $100 or more, you got that AMAZING free tote pictured above!!! I have been wanting a new pair of Reva’s, so I chose a pair that really POPPED with color!! I love these Vibrant Purple Suede Reva’s and I am super excited about getting those along with my new FREE tote in the mail
What I will be getting soon:
I want a new Pair of Uggs. My last ones that are Dark Chocolate Brown were uncomfortable so I sold them. I want to get a pair of Classic Tall Uggs in this brown that will match with everything for my trip to New York in November! I love Uggs and these will soon be mine You can get these at Nordstrom for $179!
I believe these are a staple item. Not necessarily in this color, but I DEFINITELY want this color. Pink and Orange- I am so there!!! I love Tory and a good pair of flip-flops is certainly a necessity. I will be getting a pair of these soon and I cant wait to show you guys in a video You can get these at Nordstrom for $45.00
I already own 5 pairs of Toms, but I guess it took that many pairs to figure out that a plain BLACK pair of Toms is a needed item for my wardrobe! I am going to Disney’s Epcot for the Food and Wine Fest with some friends and my bf for my bday, and these will definitely be coming with me! I will have to make a video showing you guys what I pack for the trip You can get these at Toms.com online for $44.
Peace Love World is an amazing brand that I have written about multiple times, and I own a few of their items! I LOVE the brand and their simple, cute, and clever sayings and outfits. When I saw this BOHO COMING SOON outfit, I FELL in love and right now, I am totally waiting for it to go on sale!!!!!!! Check out their site at http://www.peaceloveworld.com/
What I am getting for my bday:
I am so excited to get my Michele Jellybean!!!! You can get it at Nordstrom for $295. Luckily I am getting a discount, and I am able to get it locally for $180. I’m super excited about that and cannot wait to get this for my b-day! It is on the 23rd of this month and I have fun things planned
I LOVE my Michele Extra Large Deco, which I have posted about previously, and talk about CONSTANTLY in my videos. I keep my watch in a little side pocket in my purse because I am constantly taking it off and on, when going in and out of the gym, in and out of yoga, in and out of spinning, etc. I have my Michael Kors Black Ceramic, Gold Swatch, but with my lifestyle, I NEED an active watch. So, I have found my next purchase, and I am planning on having it around my Birthday which is September 23rd, so look out for my video with my new Michele Jelly Bean Watch!!!! If you haven’t checked out the Michele Jelly Bean Watch, it comes in many colors, has a gel band, and uses the slogan “for a taste of playful luxury”, I’m in LOVE!! And… guess what color I am getting- obviously Orange If you haven’t checked out Michele Watches before, take this opportunity to look into her classy designs, and even just check out the JellyBean! “Tahitian Jelly Beans by Michele feature a dose of playful luxury in an irresistible range of colors. With a chronograph movement and a sporty strap and bezel, these timepieces are as undeniably fun as they are luxurious”
If you are active, this could be the right watch for YOU! and the price is UNBEATABLE!!!!!
Nordstrom April 2010 Spring Look Book
These are some of my favorite things from Nordstrom in their April 2010 Look Book for this Spring! I hope you enjoy the items I picked out!