Whitney Port’s outfit:
Why do I like it? This look is one of my favorites, and Whitney Port does a great job combining many trends that I love, into one outfit. She combined a stripe shirt, boyfriend blazer with pagoda shoulders, boyfriend jeans, and a studded purse, which makes a total of 4 popular trends! I really enjoy how simple this look is, and it maintains class and style. Whitney Port managed to fuse grunge, sailor, and power woman, to create this great look! If you want to get this look- check out some of these great options below!
Check out these awesome deals that are irresistible!
1. See by Chloe: Daytripper Medium Shoulder Bag- This item is a must-have! It is many of my favorite things- simple, orange, has gold hardware, Chloe, and perfect for “day trips”, hence the name- Daytripper.
2. French Connection: Cambridge Canvas Tote- This tote is very versatile because it is white and black. This brings “classy” to “tote”, and looks perfect for a classy JAP on the go!
3. See by Chloe: So Gold Zipped Small Tote- I love this bag because it’s not too big, but not too small. The neutral colors of dark brown and beige make this bag versatile and easy to wear with anything!
4. Steve Madden: Gesar- I love the deal on these great cowboy-looking boots. A basic pair of cowboy boots should definitely be in your wardrobe, not only to wear with jeans, but a great look with leggings or dresses!
5. BCBGeneration: Lane- This simple Black heel can be worn with jeans, or even nice black pants. These would be great with nice black pants and a trench, for a classy and grungy look.