I am a huge fan of NICE WATCHES. I am definitely a watch person- along with being a shoes, clothes, purses, and accessory person as well…
Sometimes this can become a challenge because I feel like my wish list is never ending and crazy! By the time I save up for the next item on my list, I already have a few more items I can’t afford added onto the master list. I know many girls have a hard time deciding which watch will be best for them! I am a “big” watch person, but if you have similar style to me, this list may be a good guide for you to get a nice, and affordable watch!
Watches that I have:
1. Michael Kors Black Ceramic Watch is great because it is big and matches with everything! You can buy this watch at NORDSTROM for about $300.
2. Full Blooded Swatch Watch in Gold! I LOVE this versatile, fun, and slightly flashy watch that I can always count on to go well with any gold or silver accessories You can easily get this on Amazon for about $180.
3. The Michele Extra Large Deco is my FAVORITE. I can hardly take it off my wrist. It is an amazing watch, but it is about $500 and can be purchased at NORDSTROM. The best part about the Michele Watches are the interchangeable bands, you will see why they are so convenient below!
Mine in the near future:
1. I LOVE this Toy Watch. I am thinking this is going to be my Christmas present from my boyfriend It is about $335 from NORDSTROM
2. This Michele Black Classic Sport Sail Watch will be an amazing new addition to my Michele Watches collection! The best part is that I only have to purchase the case which will be about $300. I get to use the band from my Extra Large Deco on this Sport Sail case which saves me a lot of money!
3. This Michele Jellybean is the active sports watch that I have been waiting for!!! My mom bought it for me for my birthday, but since it’s on backorder, I’m not exactly sure when it will be in my hands, hopefully soon! This is an ADORABLE watch for only about $200.
In the Far Future:
One day this BEAUTIFUL Michele Noir Watch will be mine
Full Blooded Swatch Watch and Nail Polish Collection
Who makes it? Swatch
Where did I find it? You will find this on a JAP
Why do I like it? I got my Full Blooded Swatch Watch in gold about 2 years ago, and absolutely loved the casualness of it. It seemed so big on my little wrist and I wore it everyday. It really is a great watch, and matches with so many solid colors, and purses that use gold hardware. I like accessorizing in gold so this Full Blooded Swatch Watch was a perfect addition to my accessorizing collection. The Full Blooded Swatch Watches are comparable to Michael Kors Watches because they symbolize a nice brand that makes an affordable watch for the young entrepreneur. I don’t wear my Swatch as much as i wear my Michael Kors or Michele Watch, and now I have fallen in love with the large mens swatch in gold. Although it is an older model, it is a little bit bigger than the new Full Blooded Swatch Watch model, and I enjoy the flatness of it on the wrist. The mens watch has a vintage appeal to it with a large face, and it’s around the same size as the full blooded swatch watch model. Swatch makes quality items and these don’t fall short, great watch for someone young. I enjoyed this quote I found online….
“Not to be prude, but when I turned 19 (which by the way wasn’t long ago) I vowed that I wouldn’t wear a swatch again. Not for any particular reason. I just thought I was a grown man and grown men wear watches with simple classic details. You know Leather, Snake Skin, or Stainless-Steel bands. A swatch was for the teen who wanted to stand out and be different and get something a little more modern looking and a little less colorful than your average G-Shock. Now the brick I refuse to lay has come to haunt me, I am now a fan of the swatch full-blooded watch. Its a modern, classic weekend watch for young entreprenuers and can take a lickin’ and will keep on tickin’.”
Where can you get it? Swatch
Who’s wearing it? JAPs
How much is it? Around $200.00