2 people gave their opinion!
Wow I am impressed! As I usually am by Essie’s Collections, but I am particularly loving this one, due to the fact that I love EVERY color! I can barely choose a favorite. So, lets go over the amazing line up for Essie’s 2010 Winter Collection- A Winter’s Tale!
Here are the amazing colors:
Lets start with this first one, Smokin’ Hot. I think it is my favorite color in the collection. A dark color in the group with a foxy gray tone that will set a fire!
The next color is Masquerade Belle an amazing dark color as well. This ruby black reminds me of Wicked which is one of my favorites!
Silken Cord looks like a great mix of red and orange, and I’m sure it would look vibrant and fun on the nails. It is a festive color ready for the Christmas season!
Hot Coco looks like a beautiful brown. I am a fan of taupey-brown polishes, that give such a classy and matte finish.
Luxedo is a deep plum, a similar tone to Masquerade Belle but a purple tone rather than a red. Love this one too!
Going Incognito is an AMAZING GREEN! Yet another green from Essie, but I’m thinking this one is my favorite. Reminding me of camo, my favorite, hence the name going “incognito”, I love the tone and cannot wait to give it a try!
Check these great posts out!
- Essie Fall 2010 - I am wearing Latest Addiction on my nails, and Little Brown Dress on my toes, and I am enjoying these...
- Essie Spring 2010 Collection - Who makes it? Essie Order of top row: Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Nouveau Red, Tart Deco, Van D’go...
- Nicole Richie – Winter Kate Launch at Nordstrom 2010 - Nicole Richie is making a huge fashion breakthrough is these last few seasons! I absolutely love when fashionably talented celebrities...
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s The Pre Spring Summer Collection 2010 (4 of 4) - THE ROW SEGMENT I really love The Row’s new and growing accessories line. Right now, it only features sunglasses, but...
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s The Pre Spring Summer Collection 2010 (3 of 4) - THE ROW SEGMENT As a whole, this collection looks very comfortable. From sweatpants, to a hoodie dress, I think these...
You might also like
|Essie Fall 2010 I am wearing Latest Addiction on my nails, and Little Brown Dress on my toes, and I am enjoying these...||Essie Spring 2010 Collection Who makes it? Essie Order of top row: Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Nouveau Red, Tart...||Summer Nail Polish Colors Summer Nail Polish Colors are on my mind and I cannot wait to get a mani tomorrow- and you know what...||DERMALOGICA SKINCARE I absolutely LOVE my new Dermalogica skincare products Call my aunts salon for a FREE skincare consultation...|